Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Game – Overview – Free Download – PC – Compressed – Specs – Screenshots – RIP
Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: March 16, 2010
Developer/Publishers: DICE Los Angeles
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (7.51 GB) is a Strategy video game. Developed and published by DICE Los Angeles. It was released on March 16, 2010 for Windows. Command & Conquer 4 no longer follows the same resource-gathering dynamic as previous games in the series. In the main game mode, the player must capture control nodes scattered across a map, and retain more nodes than the enemy player, gaining enough points over time to win the match. Command & Conquer 4 utilizes class-based gameplay as well as some role-playing game elements.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or better, AMD 64 X2 or better
- RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB free
- Video Card: 256 MB (Nvidia GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X1600 or better)
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste into installation folder.
- Then double click on “CNC4” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!