Type of game: Action,Strategy
PC Release Date: September 10, 2004
Developer/Publishers: Chris Sawyer,Atari
Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion (490 MB) is an action,strategy video game. Developed and published by Chris Sawyer,Atari. It was released on September 10, 2004 for Windows. Explore a vast and detailed world and build a Transportation Empire! Lay down tracks, roads, and bridges. Use railroads, trucking lines, buses, airplanes, and ships to outmaneuver ruthless competitors who will try to take business away from you, and see who is the best at meeting the needs of a growing metropolis.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion” >> “Game” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- Open “Crack” folder, Double click on “rld-keygen” Gererate key and Copy & Paste it where key is required.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Loco” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Game Size: 490 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames