Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: September 16, 2019
Developer/Publishers: Andrea Interguglielmi/Armor Games Studios
Nauticrawl (64 MB) is a simulation video game. Developed and published by Andrea Interguglielmi/Armor Games Studios. It was released on September 16, 2019 for Windows. A stolen, enigmatic machine is your only way out. It’s likely to kill you, but so will the hostile planet you’re escaping. Pull levers, hack devices, and puzzle out how to pilot the Nauticrawl to freedom in this unusual atmospheric adventure… or die trying.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 3.1 GHz – AMD FX 8350 / Intel Core i5 – 4460
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Video Card: 2GB – Radeon R7 260 2GB / GTX 750 Ti 2GB
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Nauticrawl” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “Nauticrawl” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 64 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames