Type of game: Action,Adventure,Strategy
PC Release Date: October 9, 2019
Developer/Publishers: Gem Rose Accent, Corentin Derbré/Gem Rose Accent
Lumina (4.3 GB) is an action,adventure,strategy video game. Developed and published by Gem Rose Accent, Corentin Derbré/Gem Rose Accent. It was released on October 9, 2019 for Windows. As an archaeologist, unlock the secret of the ancient pyramid and solve complex puzzles using lasers to escape alive.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit and newer
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible 3D Card – Minimum GeForce 460 or equivalent – Integrated graphics (Intel) may not work well and have not been tested. For use with Intel integrated graphics please run the game in DirectX10 compatibility mode.10
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Lumina” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Lumina” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 4.3 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames