Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: November 16, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Plausible Concept/Raw Fury
Bad North: Jotunn Edition (152 MB) is a strategy video game. Developed and published by Plausible Concept/Raw Fury. It was released on November 16, 2018 for Windows. Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders, as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: AMD Athlon X4 5350, Intel Core i3-2100T or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 480M, Radeon HD 6790 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Bad North Jotunn Edition” folder, double click on “SIMPLEX” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Double click on “BadNorth” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 152 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames