Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: August 15, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Daedalic Entertainment
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth (11.4 GB) is an adventure video game. Developed and published by Daedalic Entertainment. It was released on August 15, 2017 for Windows. 12th century, England: In a time of poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and safety for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Based on Ken Follett’s world-bestseller ‘The Pillars of the Earth’.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 13500 MB available space
- Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670, GeForce GTX 200 series with at least 1GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Ken Folletts The Pillars of the Earth” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “pillars” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 11.4 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames