Type of game: Action, Adventure, Platform, Puzzle
PC Release Date: March 30, 2011
Developer/Publishers: Ubisoft Montpellier,Ubisoft Casablanca/Ubisoft
Rabbids Go Home (1.5 GB) is an action, adventure, platform, puzzle video game. Developed and published by Ubisoft Montpellier,Ubisoft Casablanca/Ubisoft. It was released on March 30, 2011 for Windows. The player controls a team of two Rabbids on a rampage pushing a shopping cart. The goal of the game is to go to human places (including but not limited to malls, hospitals and airports) to collect as much stuff as possible during each level and help the Rabbids build a pile high enough to reach the Moon. In each level, there is enough stuff to grow the pile by 1,000 feet.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Intel / AMD 2.5 GHz or dual core / X2 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce 8 / ATI Radeon HD 2xxx
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Rabbids Go Home” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Double click on “LyN_f” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.5 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames