Type of game: Action, Adventure, Steatlh
PC Release Date: December 3, 2004
Developer/Publishers: Starbreeze Studios/Vivendi Universal Games
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (3.1 GB) is an action, adventure, steatlh video game. Developed and published by Starbreeze Studios/Vivendi Universal Games. It was released on December 3, 2004 for Windows. In Escape from Butcher Bay, the player takes the role of Richard B. Riddick and attempts to break out of Butcher Bay prison. The game incorporates elements from video game genres such as first-person shooter, adventure and stealth, and is played primarily from a first-person perspective, though the camera switches to a third-person perspective during certain scenes.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)/XP (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Video Card: 64 MB AGP OpenGL 1.5-compatible video card, supporting programmable shading.
- DirectX: Version 9.0 or better
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “HOODLUM” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 3.1 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames