Type of game: Puzzle
PC Release Date: July 5, 2016
Developer/Publishers: Fireproof Games
The Room Two (972 MB) is an puzzle video game. Developed and published by Fireproof Games. It was released on July 5, 2016 for Windows. Unique events transport you to the halls of a long-forgotten crypt. The only means of escape lies locked within a stone pedestal, along with a note from your mysterious ally. His words promise assistance, but only serve to entice you into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Room 2” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “TheRoomTwo” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 972 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames