Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: April 20, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Stefan Kelnberger
American Railroads – Summit River and Pine Valley (282 MB) is a simulation video game. Developed and published by Stefan Kelnberger. It was released on April 20, 2018 for Windows. Buy – Transport – Profit: Manage your own late 1800s railroad company, load and deliver freight, customize your vehicles and invest in upgrades while enjoying the realistic driving- and physics experience in a majestic mountain scenery.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: DX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “American Railroads Summit River and Pine Valley” folder, double click on “SIMPLEX” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Then double click on “americanrailroads” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 282 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames