Type of game: Simulation, Sports
PC Release Date: January 23, 2020
Developer/Publishers: Eko Software/Bigben Interactive
Rugby 20 (5.1 GB) is a simulation, sports video game. Developed and published by Eko Software/Bigben Interactive. It was released on January 23, 2020 for Windows. Rugby 20 gives you the complete rugby experience! With overhauled tactics management, optimised graphics and more realistic player behaviour, the game is a true reflection of modern rugby.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7790
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “RUGBY 20” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “HOODLUM” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Exe” >> “Rugby” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 5.1 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames