Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: March 30, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Laminar Research
X-Plane 11 (4.3 GB) is a Simulation video game. Developed and published by Laminar Research. It was released on March 30, 2017 for Windows. The future of flight simulation is now! X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for. Intuitive user interface, 3-D cockpits, new effects, 3-D sound, living airports and world-wide scenery.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w/512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “X.Pllane 11” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “X.Pllane 11” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 4.3 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames