Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: July 29, 2003
Developer/Publishers: Xbox Game Studios/Microsoft
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (1.8 GB) is a simulation video game. Developed and published by Xbox Game Studios/Microsoft. It was released on July 29, 2003 for Windows. Flight Simulator 2004 (9.0): A Century of Flight, also known as FS9 or FS2004, was shipped with several historical aircraft such as the Wright Flyer, Ford Tri-Motor, and the Douglas DC-3 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Wright Brothers’ first flight. The program included an improved weather engine, that provided true three-dimensional clouds and true localized weather conditions for the first time.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (95 & NT not supported)
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon equivalent
- RAM: 64 MB for Win 98/ME, 128 MB for Win 2000/XP
- Hard Drive: 1.8 GB available space
- Video Card: 8 MB 3D Video Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Flight Simulator 2004” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “fs9” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.8 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames