Type of game: Adventure,, Puzzle, Horror
PC Release Date: July 24, 2020
Developer/Publishers: Ben Lapid, Bunso
There Was the Moon (624 MB) is an Adventure,, Puzzle, Horror video game. Developed and published by Ben Lapid, Bunso. It was released on July 24, 2020 for Windows. Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. There Was the Moon will drive you mad!
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 800
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “There Was the Moon” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “the Moon” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 624 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames