Type of game: First-person shooter
PC Release Date: September 28, 2007
Developer/Publishers: Splash Damage, Activision
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (4.96 GB) is an First-person shooter video game. Developed and published by Activision, Splash Damage. It was released on September 28, 2007 for Windows. Each player class normally has new objectives show up during game play, many times based around the specific capabilities of that class. The game also has the capability to group players into fireteams for greater coordinated strategy. These fireteams can be user created or game generated depending on the mission selected by the player.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.8 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) XP 2800+
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 6 GB available space
- Graphics Card: 128 MB, NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 5700 or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) 9700
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Enemy Territory: Quake Wars” >> “Game” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 4.96 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames