Type of game: Virtual world
PC Release Date: November 11, 1998
Developer/Publishers: Intelligent Games, Lego Media
Lego Loco (126 MB) is an Virtual world video game. Developed and published by Intelligent Games, Lego Media. It was released on November 11, 1998 for Windows. At the start of the game, the player is bestowed a “Toy Box”, from which they can select buildings from lists and place them directly into the space provided. They can put down roads, railway lines, stations, crossings, buildings, and scenery. To start the simulation, the player must close the Toy Box and the town will come to life (though the player can open it again to make changes, save the town, or open a new one). After a while Lego figures will begin moving into the houses provided (if any), and the player can, like with ordinary figures, pick them up and place them elsewhere. This can affect the figure’s mood, depending on where it’s placed.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME
- Processor: Intel Pentium 133 MHz
- RAM: 32 MB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB available space
- Graphics: SVGA Direct3D compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Lego Loco” >> “Game” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 126 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames