Type of game: Real-time strategy
PC Release Date: November 15, 1999
Developer/Publishers: Data Design Interactive, Lego Interactive, The Lego Group
Lego Rock Raiders (595 MB) is an Real-time strategy video game. Developed and published by Data Design Interactive, Lego Interactive, The Lego Group. It was released on November 15, 1999 for Windows. The Microsoft Windows version is a real-time strategy game similar to Dungeon Keeper, and was the first video game for the Rock Raiders theme. The game opens with optional training missions and one actual mission unlocked. Most missions require the player to collect a certain amount of Energy Crystals, the required amount starts low but gradually gets higher in later missions.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98
- Processor: Pentium II 233 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB available space
- Graphics Card: 32 MB compatible with Direct3D
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Lego Rock Raiders” folder, Mount “ROCKRAIDERS” with PowerISO and extract it.
- After extraction complete double click on “setup” and run it.
- When installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 595 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames