Type of game: Construction and management simulation
PC Release Date: May 1, 2000
Developer/Publishers: Krisalis Software, Lego Media
Legoland (364 MB) is an Construction and management simulation video game. Developed and published by Krisalis Software, Lego Media. It was released on May 1, 2000 for Windows. The opening scene begins with a message on the player’s answering machine telling them that they have been chosen to be the Park Manager. The scene transfers to the Legoland Park, where Jonathan Ablebody, a member of staff at the Park, is sitting in the control room, announcing that Professor Voltage has built a new invention. The announcement simultaneously introduces the supporting characters: Bob Longtree the gardener, JP the mechanic, and Rosie the chef.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98
- Processor: Pentium MMX 200 MHz (or higher)
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk: 400 MB available space
- Graphics Card: Direct3D compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Lego Island” >> “Game” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 364 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames