Type of game: Strategy/real-time tactics
PC Release Date: June 30, 1997
Developer/Publishers: MicroProse Software, Inc, 2K
X-COM: Apocalypse (394 MB) is an Strategy video game. Developed and published by MicroProse Software, Inc, 2K. It was released on June 30, 1997 for Windows. Earth has been ravaged by human excess, petty conflict and alien invasion. The world’s population has been herded into huge cities, the first of which was Mega Primus. 2084: A Utopia shattered, social collapse and civil unrest reigns in Mega Primus. Fiendish aliens terrorize the city. UFOs swarm through Dimensional Gateways.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 90MHz or better
- RAM: 64 MB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB available space
- Graphics Card: Supported 32 MB
- DirectX: 8.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “X-COM – Apocalypse” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 394 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames