Type of game: Survival, simulation
PC Release Date: August 3, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Urvogel Games, LLC
Saurian (2.19 GB) is an Survival, simulation video game. Developed and published by Urvogel Games, LLC. It was released on August 3, 2017 for Windows. Saurian is a dinosaur survival experience set in Hell Creek 66 million years ago. Players will take control of several extinct species in their natural environment and attempt to survive from hatchling to adult. Staying alive means managing physical needs while avoiding predators and natural hazards in an open world landscape reflecting up-to-date scientific knowledge of the Hell Creek ecosystem.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 5 GB available space
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Saurian” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “Saurian” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 2.19 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames