Type of game: Adventure, Puzzle
PC Release Date: August 6, 2020
Developer/Publishers: Draw Me A Pixel
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (580 MB) is an puzzle adventure video game. Developed and published by Draw Me A Pixel. It was released on August 6, 2020 for Windows. This game is a Point&Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB available space
- Graphics Card: Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “Ting” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 580 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames