Type of game: Puzzle platformer
PC Release Date: November 12, 2012
Developer/Publishers: Bithell Games
Thomas Was Alone (128 MB) is an Puzzle platformer video game. Developed and published by Bithell Games. It was released on November 12, 2012 for Windows. Thomas Was Alone is an indie minimalist 2D platformer about friendship and jumping and floating and anti-gravity. Guide a group of rectangles through a series of obstacles, using their different skills together to get to the end of each environment. Listen to awesome music by David Housden. Jump over rectangles meticulously placed by Mike Bithell. Listen to voiceover read wistfully and a bit amusingly by Danny Wallace.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 500 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 400 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 7.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Thomas Was Alone” folder, Mount and burn “wmt-twaxdouble.iso” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 128 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames