Type of game: Casual
PC Release Date: April 8, 2021
Developer/Publishers: Mark Zorn, Kurt Wojda, Wide Right Interactive
What The Dub! (1.05 GB) is an Casual video game. Developed and published by Mark Zorn, Kurt Wojda, Wide Right Interactive. It was released on April 8, 2021 for Windows. What The Dub?! is a multiplayer party game where each player overdubs missing dialogue from hilariously awful B-movies, woefully outdated PSAs, and bizarre industrial films, with their own witty (or just plain stupid) dubs. Players watch the dubs and vote on the best one. The player with the highest score at the end of the game wins! It’s just that easy!
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo or Greater
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 1250 MB available space
- Graphics Card: GeForce 500+ / Radeon 5000+ or Greater
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “What The Dub!” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “WhatTheDub” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.05 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames