Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: November 23, 2020
Developer/Publishers: Stracos Labs/Stracos Llc
Line Simulator (4.41 GB) is an Simulation video game. Developed and published by Stracos Labs/Stracos Llc. It was released on November 23, 2020 for Windows. Line Simulator is the newest virtual reality experience about standing in line with five exciting levels that will perfectly recreate some of your favorite line standing experiences. Leaving the house no longer needs to be an option, as you enjoy this high tech flawless recreation of standing in line.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 15 GB available space
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Line Simulator” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “VREX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 4.41 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames