Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: September 19, 2013
Developer/Publishers: Phoenix Online Studios, Phoenix Online Publishing
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman (1.17 GB) is an Adventure video game. Developed and published by Phoenix Online Studios, Phoenix Online Publishing. It was released on September 19, 2013 for Windows. Take on the role of Erica Reed, a Boston FBI agent with the power to see the past, as she follows the trail of four different serial killers, and a series of clues left for someone with her specific ability. Who’s leaving the clues? How do they know her secret, and what do they want from her?
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available space
- Graphics Card: ATI or NVidia with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Cognition. Episode 1 – The Hangman” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.17 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames