Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: September 19, 2013
Developer/Publishers: Phoenix Online Studios, Phoenix Online Publishing
Cognition Episode 4: The Cain Killer (943 MB) is an Adventure video game. Developed and published by Phoenix Online Studios, Phoenix Online Publishing. It was released on September 19, 2013 for Windows. There is almost no point in reviewing the final episode of Cognition. At this point in a series, you’ve either been along for the ride so far, will start soon (at which point, you’ll play from the beginning), or you just don’t care. The ending is an odd animal as it is reflective of not just itself as a piece of the whole, but a synecdoche of the entire game. It is the capstone and the final marker of everything that has come before and will be the last thing in the player’s mind as they evaluate the experience.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available space
- Graphics Card: ATI or NVidia with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Cognition. Episode 4 – The Cain Killer” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 943 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames