Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: October 4, 2016
Developer/Publishers: Ubisoft – San Francisco
Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Remastered (10.3 GB) is an Simulation video game. Developed and published by Ubisoft – San Francisco. It was released on October 4, 2016 for Windows. The fastest way to learn guitar is now better than ever. Join over three million people who have learned to play guitar with the award-winning Rocksmith® method. Plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4 inch jack directly into your PC or Mac and you’ll learn to play in just 60 days. With Rocksmith you can learn everything from single notes to chords and advanced techniques, all at your own pace. You’ll learn fast because it adapts to your skill level as you play, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7/810
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6750 or 2.8 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 12 GB available space
- Graphics Card: 256 MB / NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Rocksmith 2014 Edition – Remastered” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “Rocksmith2014” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 10.3 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames