Type of game: Platform, Puzzle
PC Release Date: July 30, 2021
Developer/Publishers: Cordens Interactive
Vesper: Zero Light Edition (963 MB) is an Platform, Puzzle video game. Developed and published by Cordens Interactive. It was released on July 30, 2021 for Windows. A visionary and mysterious adventure taking place in a decaying world full of secrets to uncover, where your choices will change the future of an entire race. A small android called Seven is lost on an eerie planet full of perils and traces of an ancient civilization, with no powers and no ability to defeat enemies until he finds the Drive Gun, a weapon used to absorb lights, create darkness, and control minds.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.4 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available space
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Vesper: Zero Light Edition” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 963 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames