Type of game: Horror
PC Release Date: January 7, 2000
Developer/Publishers: Nihilistic Software, Activision
Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption (841 MB) is a Horror video game. Developed and published by Nihilistic Software, Activision. It was released on January 7, 2000 for Windows. Before your fall, you led a crusade against evil. Now you’ve become one of the undead creatures you once battled – a Vampire. Inhabiting the World of Darkness, you must face a series of brutal confrontations with your nemesis Vukodlak, a powerful vampire lord.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
- Video Card: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Vampire The Masquerade Redemption” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Vampire” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Game Size: 841 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames