Type of game: Action,Adventure
PC Release Date: November 7, 2005
Developer/Publishers: Shiny Entertainment/Atari, Inc.
The Matrix: Path of Neo (3.5 GB) is an action,adventure video game. Developed and published by Shiny Entertainment/Atari, Inc. It was released on November 7, 2005 for Windows. At the start of the game, the player is hacker Thomas Anderson, and does not possess any of the powers that the character will later discover as Neo. As the game continues, players learn new skills and techniques, equipping Neo for the final showdown with Agent Smith.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1600+
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with Hardware T&L (GeForce FX 5200 Ultra+ / Radeon 9500+)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Matrix Path of Neo” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Matrix3” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 3.5 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames