Type of game: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
PC Release Date: December 16, 2019
Developer/Publishers: Nicholas Rizzo
Blind Justice (754 MB) is a role playing, simulation, strategy video game. Developed and published by Nicholas Rizzo. It was released on December 16, 2019 for Windows. Near the border of the iron curtain in the soviet union lies a small village where unrest is brewing and supplies are scarce. You and your family have been sent there to bring order, where you will serve the USSR as a judge. Balance your own moral judgment with the opinions of those watching.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Equivelant
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: DX11 Compatible GPU with 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Blind Justice” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “JudgeGame” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 754 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames