Type of game: Action, Puzzle
PC Release Date: November 20, 2019
Magnia (1.4 GB) is an action, puzzle video game. Developed and published by NoDeadLineGames. It was released on November 20, 2019 for Windows. A game with unique gameplay based on working with gravity and magnetism. Players will work with broken objects in zero gravity, build improvised towers, balance scales, destroy ensembles and use real-world physics to solve complicated puzzles.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-650, 1.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II 965, 2.5 Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Magnia” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Magnia” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.4 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames