Type of game: Action, Shooting
PC Release Date: January 17, 2006
Developer/Publishers: Avalanche Software,Ritual Entertainment,Crystal Dynamics/Eidos Interactive,Square Enix
25 to Life (1 GB) is an action, shooting video game. Developed and published by Avalanche Software,Ritual Entertainment,Crystal Dynamics/Eidos Interactive,Square Enix. It was released on January 17, 2006 for Windows. The game is about a man named Freeze, his friend Shaun Calderon, and a police officer, Officer Williams. The game features three playable protagonists during single player campaign in the game. Freeze commits crimes with Shaun to get money, which he promptly spends for his family while Officer Williams is trying to stop at all costs the organized crime and felony across the city.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (32 bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1800+
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB available space
- Video Card: AMD Radeon 9500 Pro or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “25 To Life” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “TTL” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames