Type of game: Action, Adventure, Simulation
PC Release Date: March 22, 2011
Developer/Publishers: Maxis, The Sims Studio
The Sims Medieval (4.6 GB) is an Action, Adventure, Simulation video game. Developed and published by Maxis, The Sims Studio. It was released on March 22, 2011 for Windows. The Sims Medieval provides a medieval setting. Players build up a kingdom, send Sims on quests, and earn rewards in the form of Kingdom Points. The game diverges from other installments of the Sims series in that players can win the game by achieving a kingdom ambition.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/ Service Pack
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows XP; 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: A 256 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Sims Medieval” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- CD KEY (T9PP-6DVX-54RY-3544-7RLD) After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “SimsMedievalLauncher” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 4.6 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames