Type of game: Simulation
PC Release Date: December 10, 2020
Developer/Publishers: Ivanovich Games
1976: Back to Midway (830 MB) is an Simulation video game. Developed and published by Ivanovich Games. It was released on December 10, 2020 for Windows. It’s the year 1976. We’re in a dystopian reality in which the Nazi army ended up defeating the Allied Front and winning the Great War. In this apocalyptic parallel universe, Hitler has declared himself Supreme World Chancellor and, what’s even more terrifying, Tyrolean pants are all the rage across the globe. However, there’s still hope. Despite the scarcity of resources, the Allied resistance’s brightest scientists, led by the eccentric Dr. Ivan Ivanovich, have made the impossible possible: they’ve built a time machine.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-Bit required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 2 GB available space
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “1976 – Back to Midway” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “1976” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 830 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames